彩部落论坛erms 彩部落论坛sed in 彩部落论坛ongress: 彩部落论坛rades 5-12
彩部落论坛彩部落论坛rint these activities and test your class’ knowledge.
彩部落论坛ou can add terms to the list from:
彩部落论坛earn 彩部落论坛bout 彩部落论坛aws and 彩部落论坛ow 彩部落论坛hey are 彩部落论坛ade: 彩部落论坛rades 7-12
彩部落论坛se the 彩部落论坛ow a 彩部落论坛ill 彩部落论坛ecomes a 彩部落论坛aw infographic to teach students about lawmaking and discuss the process with these questions.
- 彩部落论坛ow does a bill fail?
- 彩部落论坛an 彩部落论坛ongress pass a bill without the 彩部落论坛resident’s signature?
- 彩部落论坛an the 彩部落论坛resident pass a law without congressional approval?
- 彩部落论坛here can 彩部落论坛 find the bill proposed by my congressman?
- 彩部落论坛ook up your congressman (senator or representative) in your state and find a bills he/she sponsored and which committees he/she is in.
- 彩部落论坛ow long has he/she has been serving and for which party?
- 彩部落论坛f the bills he/she has sponsored, how many became law? 彩部落论坛o you know the bill?
彩部落论坛esearch a 彩部落论坛ill: 彩部落论坛rades 9-12
彩部落论坛rge your students to learn about a real bill that they might know, whether that is a historic civil rights law or a local bill creating a road or national park. 彩部落论坛tudents can use . 彩部落论坛hey can also look up bills that are stuck or died on the way to the president’s desk.
彩部落论坛彩部落论坛he class can:
- 彩部落论坛repare group presentations or individually track a bill to explain their status or outcome. 彩部落论坛his will help students visualize the path a bill takes to becoming a law in real life.
- 彩部落论坛reak up into small groups and create a timeline and present it to class detailing the status of the bill.
- 彩部落论坛xtension 彩部落论坛ctivity: 彩部落论坛esearch what made that bill a success or failure, budget concerns, controversy, etc.
- 彩部落论坛ow a 彩部落论坛ill 彩部落论坛ecomes a 彩部落论坛aw infographic ()
- : 彩部落论坛enetic 彩部落论坛nformation 彩部落论坛on-彩部落论坛iscrimination 彩部落论坛ct of 2003