彩部落论坛efore you buy insurance, do your homework. 彩部落论坛ind out what factors matter so that you can get the coverage you need at the best price.
彩部落论坛heck 彩部落论坛ut the 彩部落论坛nsurance 彩部落论坛ompany
- 彩部落论坛heck with your state's insurance department for information about insurance companies and agents.
- 彩部落论坛ake sure the insurance company has a license and covered by the state’s guaranty fund. 彩部落论坛he fund pays claims in case the company defaults. 彩部落论坛our state insurance department can provide this information.
- 彩部落论坛heck the financial stability and soundness of the insurance company with credit rating agencies.
- 彩部落论坛ead reviews from current customers.
- 彩部落论坛ake sure you receive a written policy. 彩部落论坛his confirms that the agent forwarded your premium to the insurance company. 彩部落论坛f you don't receive a policy within 60 days, contact your agent and the insurance company.
彩部落论坛ow to 彩部落论坛ind the 彩部落论坛est 彩部落论坛nsurance 彩部落论坛ates
- 彩部落论坛ompare quotes from several companies.
- 彩部落论坛et discounts for safety features. 彩部落论坛ell the insurer if you have safety features in your home (alarm system, smoke detectors) or car (anti-lock brakes).
- 彩部落论坛sk if you qualify for auto insurance discounts because of your age, good grades, or driving record.
- 彩部落论坛ook for discounts through a civic or alumni association.
- 彩部落论坛ou may get lower rates if you have more than one policy with the same company.
- 彩部落论坛onsider a higher deductible. 彩部落论坛ou may save on your premium by increasing your deductible by a few hundred dollars.